How Much Does Arlington, TX Homeowners Insurance Cost?
In Arlington, TX the standard cost for homeowner’s insurance is about $1,508 a year. At Freedom Insurance Group, our clients see a significant saving each year on their home insurance.
AVERAGE PROPERTY COSTS IN ARLINGTON TEXAS
|Coverage Level||Average Annual Rate|
|$200,000 Home Value||$1,254|
|$250,000 Home Value||$1,239|
|$400,000 Home Value||$1,655|
|$500,000 Home Value||$1,897|
|$600,000 Home Value||$1,998|
|$750,000 Home Value||$2,187|
*Information retrieved from the Texas Department of Insurance from Help Insure and averaged with internal data.
Arlington, TX Auto and Homeowners Insurance Bundling Discounts Average rates
|Place||1 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance||2 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance||3 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance|
Most companies consider these things when deciding on your premium:
- Your home’s age and condition. Companies can’t turn you down just because of your home’s age or value, but they can charge you more.
- Your home’s replacement cost. Houses with higher replacement costs have higher premiums.
- Construction materials. Premiums are higher for houses built completely of wood. They’re lower for houses built of brick or stone.
- Where you live. Premiums are higher in areas that have more storms or crime.
- Availability of local fire protection. Premiums are lower for houses that are close to fire stations.
- Your claims history. Your premiums might be higher if you’ve had claims in the past.
- Your insurance score. Some companies use your credit score to decide what to charge you. Your premiums will be lower if you have good credit.
Home Insurance Discounts Available in Arlington, TX
|Home Discount Name||Home Discount Description||Discount Amount|
|New Home||New Construction Recently Purchased||up to 40%|
|Age of home||5 Years Old||up to 26%|
|Bundle||Home And Auto||up to 25%|
|Upgrades||Electrical, plumbing, heating, roof full updates||up to 20%|
|Age of home||10 Years Old||up to 13%|
|Construction type||Fire Resistive||up to 11%|
|Advance Purchase||7 Days Advance Purchase||up to 8%|
|Loyalty||10+ Years Renewal||up to 8%|
|Construction type||Masonry||up to 7%|
|Paid in Full||Paid in Full||up to 7%|
|Loyalty||5 Years Renewal||up to 6%|
|Fire Sprinklers||Sprinklers||up to 9%|
|Claims Free||5 Year Claims Free||up to 5%|
|Claims Free||10+ Year Claims Free||up to 5%|
|Hail Resistant Roof||Hail Resistant Roof (class 1,2,3,4)||up to 12%|
|Loyalty||3 Years Renewal||up to 5%|
|Fire Alarm||Central Station||up to 2%|
|Gated Community||With Patrol||up to 2%|
|Burglar Alarm||Police Department||up to 4%|
|Burglar Alarm||Central Station||up to 4%|
|Age of home||15 Years Old||up to 4%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Shut Off And Alarm||up to 4%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Shut Off||up to 3%|
|Gated Community||Without Patrol||up to 2%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Alarm||up to 3%|
|Automatic payments||Electronic Fund Transfer||up to 3%|
|Burglar Alarm||Local||up to 1%|
|Fire Alarm||Local||up to 1%|
|Age of home||20 Years Old||up to 2%|
|Smoke Detector||Smoke Detector||up to 1%|
|Fire Extinguisher||Fire Extinguisher||up to 1%|
|Storm Shutter||Storm Shutters||up to 1%|
|Deadbolt||Deadbolt||up to 1%|
What does the standard Home Insurance Policy in Arlington, TX Include?
Homeowners insurance offers coverages with the goal of protecting your home, personal belongings, and your liability in case your home becomes damaged to a peril/loss including a visitor’s medical fee, fire, robbery /vandalism, etc. Policies vary, but take a look at some of the most usual coverage choices below:
- Dwelling Coverage (A): this protects your home’s physical structure, for instance, your home’s foundation, roof, and walls. It can even protect structures that are linked to your home such as a deck, detached garage, or patio. Dwelling coverage is an important coverage for homeowner’s insurance.
- Other Structures Coverage (B): whereas the principal structure of your home is covered by dwelling coverage, structures that are not linked to your home will require other structures coverage to stay protected. This encloses decks, detached garages, sheds/shops, etc.
- Personal Property Coverage (C): protects against damaged personal possessions that happen from particular perils including fires, theft, or vandalism. Each policy differs and what is or isn’t covered will depend on your insurance company. For more costly objects such as art or jewelry, you may need extended coverage options.
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses Coverage (D): should a covered peril generate a circumstance in which your home is unlivable, this coverage aids you pay for where you temporarily live while waiting for your home to be rebuilt to a habitable state.
- Personal Liability Coverage (E): this coverage is to protect homeowners against possible medical expenses that can accumulate should a visiting party become injured on your property and you are found responsible. Personal liability coverage can also cover possible legal fees related with the injury.
- Medical Expenses Coverage (F): within your homeowner’s insurance policy, it helps to cover the essential medical bills of a guest in your home should they become hurt while visiting your property. Medical expenses coverage can even help balance costs if you are not responsible.
Supplementing Your Homeowners Insurance Policy in Arlington
There are several perils your home may face that aren’t covered by your standard home insurance policy. Through endorsements, additional coverage options, and changing your homeowner’s insurance policy, you can gain even more protection. Take a closer look at some of the options you have when searching for additional protection and speak with an agent to find the best options for your needs:
- Flood Insurance- Floods continue to devastate cities across Texas and the United States and you may be surprised to learn that flood damage is not covered by your homeowners insurance. The Dallas, TX, region has a moderate risk of flooding over the next 30 years according to Flood Factor making it a threat to residents in the area. As many as 1 in 4 flood claims come from homeowners who live outside of high-risk areas. Adding flood insurance helps protect against a common threat to your home by helping you restore flood-related losses.
- Umbrella Insurance- Liability protection is important for every homeowner but for those with more to lose, it is a critical component. In the event of a lawsuit, your assets could become vulnerable without the right protections in place. Avoid losing what you’ve worked hard for by purchasing umbrella insurance that can cover your valuables after you’ve reached your policy limits.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage- Your homeowner’s insurance policy will protect your personal belongings, but there are policy limits. If you are looking to protect valuables like jewelry and fine art with values that exceed your coverage, this endorsement can help protect your high value or unique items
- Extended Replacement Cost- Although not all losses are completely devastating, some are and can exceed the amount of coverage you have for your home. For example, one of the rarest perils a homeowner may face is also the most expensive, a house fire. If you suffer a total loss and require replacing your possessions and rebuilding your home, extended replacement cost coverage can help you cover losses outside of your homeowners insurance’s coverage.
The Secrets to Saving on Home Insurance in Arlington Texas
If you’re a homeowner, chances are you’re going to want to save money on your home insurance policy. A home is your shelter and your investment. Putting a significant amount of money into your home is a great financial move, but you’ll also need to protect your interest. Home insurance policies differ from homeowner to homeowner. This is due to several reasons including your coverage needs, personal factors which affect your premium, and characteristics of your home, just to name a few. But saving on a home insurance policy is the shared dream of all homeowners. Your dream can be a reality through these easy to follow tips:
- Compare your rates among a variety of insurance brands. Each insurance brand will assess your risk differently which leads to differing insurance premiums. By shopping around you can find the right company for your needs.
- Bundling: your home insurance policy with your auto insurance
- Increase your deductible for a lower home insurance premium.
- Install improvements to your home that increase its ability to sustain natural disasters, prevent crime, or keep your household safe. (Examples: Hurricane grade storm shutters, security systems, a fire alarm system with sprinklers, etc.)
- Loyalty discounts: Customers who stay with the same insurance company for a long time are rewarded with discounts.
- Near a fire hydrant/fire station: The closer you are to a fire hydrant and also the fire station, the faster fires can be put out, earning you a discount.
- New home: New homes typically are built with stronger safety innovations, making claims less costly.
- High-quality roof: Hail and wind damage are among the top reasons homeowners file a claim. A sturdy roof can lower your premiums. (Of course, it lowers your heating bill and looks nice, too. Sweet!)
- Tidy yard: When insurance reps visit your property, they like to see it looking spiffy. Neatly trimmed grass, shrubs, and trees lower fire risk and show the insurance company that you care about your property. Discount!
- Avoid recreational hazards: A home without a pool or trampoline is at much less of a risk of a claim, earning you a discount on your coverage.
There are plenty of ways to save money on your policy and seeing as every homeowner needs this protection, it only makes sense to receive it at the lowest rate. Texas has some of the highest home insurance rates in the country making it imperative for homeowners to take the necessary steps to save money. Shop around, bundle when you can, and do your part in protecting your home for the best results.
The benefits of allying with Freedom Insurance Group for Home Insurance in Arlington:
At Freedom Insurance Group, we are convinced that getting first class home insurance should be easy and inexpensive. We shop 25+ quality Insurance companies to find a policy that suits your necessities and finance without ever bargaining on coverage.
We compare and shop your home insurance with our multiple insurance carriers in pursuit for the best coverage and value.
We want our customers to always save on home insurance, so yearly when it’s time to renew, we’ll re-shop and rate your policy to find the best rate for you. You’ll never overpay for insurance again when you choose Freedom Insurance Group!
Zip Codes in Arlington, TX That We Insure
76001 76005 76011 76015 76019 76112
76002 76006 76012 76016 76040 76119
76003 76007 76013 76017 76060 76120
76004 76010 76014 76018 76096
Freedom Insurance Group is Arlington’s Finest Home Insurance Provider
Arlington is a city in Texas, situated in Tarrant County. Its part Dallas/Fort Worth, Arlington urban area, and is a main city of the metropolis. The population as of 2021 is 398,855. The University of Texas at Arlington is homebased in Arlington, as well as many important businesses. European establishment in the Arlington part goes back to the 1850s. Arlington is named after General Robert E. Lee’s Arlington Home in Arlington County, Virginia. Arlington hosts huge events and offers its people countless activities. Freedom Insurance Group is honored in being the main insurance provider in Arlington TX and is honored to provide service to its residents.
Resident Resources in Arlington
|Police Department in Arlington||Fire Department in Arlington|
|101 S Mesquite St
Arlington, TX 76010-1117
Arlington, TX 76012
Major Neighborhoods in Arlington
|Arlington Downs Townhomes||Hillcrest||River Legacy Estates|
|Arlington Gardens||Hillcrest Park||River Ridge|
|Arlington Meadows||Hollandale East||Robin Hood|
|Arlington Oaks Condo||Hollow Creek Estates||Rolling Acres|
|Arlington Park||Hollow Creek Place||Rolling Meadows|
|Arlington Shores||Holly Hollows||Runnymede Woods Estates|
|Arlington Terrace||Holly Springs||Rush Creek Ranch Estates|
|Ascension Poiknt Condo||Homemaker Hills||Rushmoor|
|Ashbury Square||Hunter Bend||Saint Andrews Estates|
|Avondale Place||Hunter Green||Saint Claire Woods Twnhs|
|Avonhill Estates||Hunter Pointe||Sandalwood Estates|
|Baird Hollow||Hunters Creek||Santa Fe Springs Estates|
|Bay Club||Huntwick||School Hill|
|Bay Lakes Estates||Indian Hill||Scots Wood Estates|
|Bay Lakes North||Indian Oaks Estates||Scots Wood|
|Bayberry Hills||Indian Wells||Seclusion Ridge|
|Berkeley Square||Interlochen West||Seville Hills|
|Briar Meadow||Island At Enchanted Bay||Shadow Ridge|
|Briarwood Estates||Jones Samuel||Shady Oaks Estates|
|Brighton Village||Kelly S D South||Shady Oaks Garden Home|
|Brittania||Kee Brook Estates||Shady Valley Acres|
|Brittania Gardens||La Frontera||Shady Valley Estates|
|Brittany Meadows||Lake Arlington Highlands||Shady Valley North|
|Brookhaven Estates||Lake Hill Estates||Shady Valley West|
|Brookhollow||Lake Port Meadows||Sherwood Village|
|Brownlee Meadows||Lake Port Village||Shore Breeze|
|Buckingham Estates||Lakehill Manor||Shorewood Estates|
|Calender Place||Lonesome Dove Estates||Sierra Elite Estates|
|Cambric Estates||Lost Creek Estates||South Center Street Twnhms|
|Cantor Park Condo||Lucas Park||South Cooper Estates|
|Carillon Estates||Lynn Creek||South Pointe|
|Cedar Oaks||Lynn Creek Village||South Ridge Hills|
|Cedar Place Garden||Manchester Place||Southmoor|
|Cedar Ridge At Arlington||Manorhomes Of Wimbledon Condo||Southwind|
|Cedarwood||Marthas Vineyard||Southwind Meadows|
|Chantilly Court||Matlock Manor||Spring Lake|
|Chapparal Valley||Maybrook||Spring Meadows|
|Charter Oaks||Mayfield Farms||Springridge|
|Chasewood Oaks Condo||Mayfield Meadows||Stage West|
|Chen Meadow||Mc Knight Manor||Stagecoach Estates|
|Cherry Creek Estates||Mc Knight Manor West||Stonebriar Park Estates|
|Chestnut Hills East||Meadow Creek||Stonebrook Estates|
|Chestnut Hills||Meadow Green||Stoneridge|
|Cloisters Condo||Meadow Oaks||Stoneridge West|
|College Oaks||Meadow Park Estates||Summerwood|
|Collingwood Village||Meadow Vista Estates||Sunset Hills|
|Collins Terrace||Meadowbrook Park||Terrace Hill Estates|
|Colonial Estates||Mill Creek Estates||The Crest|
|Colonial Greens South||Millbrook||The Oaks|
|Cooper Square||Mondavi Estates||The Oaks North|
|Coronet Estates||Monterrey||Tiffany Estates|
|Country Green||Monties Ranchettes||Tiffany Park|
|Countryside||Moore Dobkins Estates||Timber Run Estates|
|Creekside Park||Moorewood Estates||Toftrees|
|Crossgate||Mountain View||Town North|
|Crossing At Ruidosa Ridge||Murwick||Trails East|
|Daniel||Newport Village||Turf Club Estates|
|Deer Creek||Nob Hill||Tuscany Lakes|
|Eagles Nest||North Creek Estate||Twin Hills|
|Eden Road Estates||Northbrooke||University Hills|
|Edgefield||Northcrest Park||Valley View|
|Edgewood||Northwest Heights||Vermillion Place|
|Elements at Viridian||Oak Country||Village Glen Estates|
|Elm Shadows North||Oak Creek Condo||Villas Of La Frontera South|
|Enchanted Bay||Oak Creek Estates||Villas On The Parc|
|Enchanted Lake Estate||Oak Lake||Viridian|
|Enchanted Oaks||Oak Ridge Estates||Viridian Manor|
|Estates Above Wimbledon||Oak Tree Estates||Viridian Village|
|Estates Of River Ridge||Oakbrook||Warnell W W West|
|Fairfield||Oldfield Village||Waterfront At Enchanted Bay|
|Fairway Meadows||Olympia Park||Waterway Park North|
|Fannin Farm||Ouro Verde||Waterwood Estates|
|Fannin Farm West||Overland Stage Estates||Waterwood Village|
|Fielder Place||Overland West||Waverly Place|
|Ford||Palos Verdes||Webb Britton Estates|
|Forest Creek||Paradise||Wellington Place I Condos|
|Forest Park||Park Chase||Westador|
|Fossil Lake||Park Highlands||Westlake|
|Fox Run||Park Place East||Wheat John|
|Foxwood Glen||Park Place North||Whispering Meadow|
|Georgetown Commons||Park Run||Whisperwood Creek|
|Georgetown||Park Springs||Whitley Place|
|Glen View||Parkcrest Place||Wildwood Estates|
|Glenbury||Parker Oaks Estates||Wilemon|
|Glynn Oaks||Parkway Central||Willow Bend|
|Glynndale||Parkway North||Willow Wood|
|Grand Park Estates||Pebblebrook Village Condo||Will’s Place|
|Green Leaf||Pecan Meadows||Wimbledon Commons|
|Green Meadows||Pecan Park||Wimbledon South|
|Guerin Square||Pennsylvania Gardens||Wimbledon West|
|Hallmark Manor||Phillips Park||Windemere|
|Hamlin T Estate||Pinehurst||Winding Creek|
|Hampden Woods||Pinehurst Meadows||Windsor Terrace|
|Harris Crossing||Pineridge Estates||Windsor Woods|
|Harris Heights||Plaza Heights||Windtree Ridge|
|Harris Ridge||Plaza Terrace||Windy Pine Park|
|Hartstone Meadows||Potomac Pointe||Wood Creek|
|Harvest Hills||Prestonwood Estates||Woodbine|
|Harwood Meadows||Quail Creek||Woodbrook|
|Hidden Creek Estates||Quail Hollow On The Lane||Woodfield|
|High Country Estates||Quail Valley||Woodland Park East|
|High Meadows||Randol Mill Park Garden Home||Woodland Park Estates|
|Highland Park||Randol Wood||Woodland West Estates|
|Highland Ridge||Regency Place||Woodland West Village|
|Highland Villas||Ridge Point||Woodridge|
|Highpoint||River Bend||Woods & Collins|
Freedom Insurance Group is Proud to Serve Arlington, Texas
Knowing you’re protected with the right coverages can bring you peace of mind. Finding the right coverages for the lowest price will deliver the protection you deserve while keeping money in your pocket. Freedom Insurance Group understands and helps find homeowners throughout Arlington, Texas, the right coverage options for your needs at the lowest cost possible.
We get to know our clients to better understand their needs. Each homeowner’s needs are different and by creating a custom approach to your insurance needs we can prevent gaps in your coverage while saving you the most amount of money.
Our agents work for you by comparing your coverage needs among more than 25 top-rated insurance companies with strong financial ratings and a range of coverage options. By comparing your coverage among multiple brands, we can build a custom coverage option for you and your home that doesn’t break the bank. Contact us today or get a free home insurance quote with only a few clicks of a button.
Freedom Insurance specializes in the following Texas Insurance Services: