Shop Quotes For Hurst Texas Home Insurance Rates
How Much Does Hurst, TX Homeowners Insurance Cost?
In Hurst, TX the standard cost for homeowner’s insurance is about $1,414 a year. At Freedom Insurance Group, our clients see a significant saving each year on their home insurance.
AVERAGE PROPERTY COVERAGE COSTS IN HURST TEXAS
|Coverage Level||Average Annual Rate|
|$200,000 Home Value||$1,134|
|$250,000 Home Value||$1,235|
|$400,000 Home Value||$1,586|
|$500,000 Home Value||$1,839|
|$600,000 Home Value||$1,993|
|$750,000 Home Value||$2,181|
*Information retrieved from the Texas Department of Insurance from Help Insure and averaged with internal data.
Hurst, TX Auto and Homeowners Insurance Bundling Discounts Average rates
|Place||1 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance||2 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance||3 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance|
Most companies consider these things when deciding on your premium:
- Your home’s age and condition. Companies can’t turn you down just because of your home’s age or value, but they can charge you more.
- Your home’s replacement cost. Houses with higher replacement costs have higher premiums.
- Construction materials. Premiums are higher for houses built completely of wood. They’re lower for houses built of brick or stone.
- Where you live. Premiums are higher in areas that have more storms or crime.
- Availability of local fire protection. Premiums are lower for houses that are close to fire stations.
- Your claims history. Your premiums might be higher if you’ve had claims in the past.
- Your insurance score. Some companies use your credit score to decide what to charge you. Your premiums will be lower if you have good credit.
Home Insurance Discounts Available in Hurst, TX
|Home Discount Name||Home Discount Description||Discount Amount|
|New Home||New Construction Recently Purchased||up to 40%|
|Age of home||5 Years Old||up to 26%|
|Bundle||Home And Auto||up to 25%|
|Upgrades||Electrical, plumbing, heating, roof full updates||up to 20%|
|Age of home||10 Years Old||up to 13%|
|Construction type||Fire Resistive||up to 11%|
|Advance Purchase||7 Days Advance Purchase||up to 8%|
|Loyalty||10+ Years Renewal||up to 8%|
|Construction type||Masonry||up to 7%|
|Paid in Full||Paid in Full||up to 7%|
|Loyalty||5 Years Renewal||up to 6%|
|Fire Sprinklers||Sprinklers||up to 9%|
|Claims Free||5 Year Claims Free||up to 5%|
|Claims Free||10+ Year Claims Free||up to 5%|
|Hail Resistant Roof||Hail Resistant Roof (class 1,2,3,4)||up to 12%|
|Loyalty||3 Years Renewal||up to 5%|
|Fire Alarm||Central Station||up to 2%|
|Gated Community||With Patrol||up to 2%|
|Burglar Alarm||Police Department||up to 4%|
|Burglar Alarm||Central Station||up to 4%|
|Age of home||15 Years Old||up to 4%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Shut Off And Alarm||up to 4%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Shut Off||up to 3%|
|Gated Community||Without Patrol||up to 2%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Alarm||up to 3%|
|Automatic payments||Electronic Fund Transfer||up to 3%|
|Burglar Alarm||Local||up to 1%|
|Fire Alarm||Local||up to 1%|
|Age of home||20 Years Old||up to 2%|
|Smoke Detector||Smoke Detector||up to 1%|
|Fire Extinguisher||Fire Extinguisher||up to 1%|
|Storm Shutter||Storm Shutters||up to 1%|
|Deadbolt||Deadbolt||up to 1%|
What does the standard Home Insurance Policy in Hurst, TX Include?
Homeowners insurance offers coverages with the goal of protecting your home, personal belongings, and your liability in case your home becomes damaged to a peril/loss including a visitor’s medical fee, fire, robbery /vandalism, etc. Policies vary, but take a look at some of the most usual coverage choices below:
- Dwelling Coverage (A): this protects your home’s physical structure, for instance, your home’s foundation, roof, and walls. It can even protect structures that are linked to your home such as a deck, detached garage, or patio. Dwelling coverage is an important coverage for homeowner’s insurance.
- Other Structures Coverage (B): whereas the principal structure of your home is covered by dwelling coverage, structures that are not linked to your home will require other structures coverage to stay protected. This encloses decks, detached garages, sheds/shops, etc.
- Personal Property Coverage (C): protects against damaged personal possessions that happen from particular perils including fires, theft, or vandalism. Each policy differs and what is or isn’t covered will depend on your insurance company. For more costly objects such as art or jewelry, you may need extended coverage options.
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses Coverage (D): should a covered peril generate a circumstance in which your home is unlivable, this coverage aids you pay for where you temporarily live while waiting for your home to be rebuilt to a habitable state.
- Personal Liability Coverage (E): this coverage is to protect homeowners against possible medical expenses that can accumulate should a visiting party become injured on your property and you are found responsible. Personal liability coverage can also cover possible legal fees related with the injury.
- Medical Expenses Coverage (F): within your homeowner’s insurance policy, it helps to cover the essential medical bills of a guest in your home should they become hurt while visiting your property. Medical expenses coverage can even help balance costs if you are not responsible.
Supplementing Your Homeowners Insurance Policy in Hurst
There are several perils your home may face that aren’t covered by your standard home insurance policy. Through endorsements, additional coverage options, and changing your homeowner’s insurance policy, you can gain even more protection. Take a closer look at some of the options you have when searching for additional protection and speak with an agent to find the best options for your needs:
- Flood Insurance- Floods continue to devastate cities across Texas and the United States and you may be surprised to learn that flood damage is not covered by your homeowners insurance. The Dallas, TX, region has a moderate risk of flooding over the next 30 years according to Flood Factor making it a threat to residents in the area. As many as 1 in 4 flood claims come from homeowners who live outside of high-risk areas. Adding flood insurance helps protect against a common threat to your home by helping you restore flood-related losses.
- Umbrella Insurance- Liability protection is important for every homeowner but for those with more to lose, it is a critical component. In the event of a lawsuit, your assets could become vulnerable without the right protections in place. Avoid losing what you’ve worked hard for by purchasing umbrella insurance that can cover your valuables after you’ve reached your policy limits.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage- Your homeowner’s insurance policy will protect your personal belongings, but there are policy limits. If you are looking to protect valuables like jewelry and fine art with values that exceed your coverage, this endorsement can help protect your high value or unique items
- Extended Replacement Cost- Although not all losses are completely devastating, some are and can exceed the amount of coverage you have for your home. For example, one of the rarest perils a homeowner may face is also the most expensive, a house fire. If you suffer a total loss and require replacing your possessions and rebuilding your home, extended replacement cost coverage can help you cover losses outside of your homeowners insurance’s coverage.
The Secrets to Saving on Home Insurance in Hurst Texas
If you’re a homeowner, chances are you’re going to want to save money on your home insurance policy. A home is your shelter and your investment. Putting a significant amount of money into your home is a great financial move, but you’ll also need to protect your interest. Home insurance policies differ from homeowner to homeowner. This is due to several reasons including your coverage needs, personal factors which affect your premium, and characteristics of your home, just to name a few. But saving on a home insurance policy is the shared dream of all homeowners. Your dream can be a reality through these easy to follow tips:
- Compare your rates among a variety of insurance brands. Each insurance brand will assess your risk differently which leads to differing insurance premiums. By shopping around you can find the right company for your needs.
- Bundling: your home insurance policy with your auto insurance
- Increase your deductible for a lower home insurance premium.
- Install improvements to your home that increase its ability to sustain natural disasters, prevent crime, or keep your household safe. (Examples: Hurricane grade storm shutters, security systems, a fire alarm system with sprinklers, etc.)
- Loyalty discounts: Customers who stay with the same insurance company for a long time are rewarded with discounts.
- Near a fire hydrant/fire station: The closer you are to a fire hydrant and also the fire station, the faster fires can be put out, earning you a discount.
- New home: New homes typically are built with stronger safety innovations, making claims less costly.
- High-quality roof: Hail and wind damage are among the top reasons homeowners file a claim. A sturdy roof can lower your premiums. (Of course, it lowers your heating bill and looks nice, too. Sweet!)
- Tidy yard: When insurance reps visit your property, they like to see it looking spiffy. Neatly trimmed grass, shrubs, and trees lower fire risk and show the insurance company that you care about your property. Discount!
- Avoid recreational hazards: A home without a pool or trampoline is at much less of a risk of a claim, earning you a discount on your coverage.
There are plenty of ways to save money on your policy and seeing as every homeowner needs this protection, it only makes sense to receive it at the lowest rate. Texas has some of the highest home insurance rates in the country making it imperative for homeowners to take the necessary steps to save money. Shop around, bundle when you can, and do your part in protecting your home for the best results.
The benefits of allying with Freedom Insurance Group for Home Insurance in Hurst:
At Freedom Insurance Group, we are convinced that getting first class home insurance should be easy and inexpensive. We shop 25+ quality Insurance companies to find a policy that suits your necessities and finance without ever bargaining on coverage.
We compare and shop your home insurance with our multiple insurance carriers in pursuit for the best coverage and value.
We want our customers to always save on home insurance, so yearly when it’s time to renew, we’ll re-shop and rate your policy to find the best rate for you. You’ll never overpay for insurance again when you choose Freedom Insurance Group!
Zip Codes in Hurst, TX That Freedom Insures
About Freedom Insurance Group
Established in Texas, Freedom Insurance Group is different from other insurance companies by producing an improved experience for our clients. We know that our clients don’t want to waste their time replying to long questionnaires or on the phone talking to agents only to take several days to receive a quote. At Freedom Insurance Group, all we need is your address and basic personal information and we can provide to you a customized home insurance quote in no time. From there, your committed agent will additional customize your quote by contrasting your policy through more than 25+ Premiere insurance companies, while construing your coverage to meet your necessities at a rate that fits your financial plan. This generates an ideal balanced quote in both worth and coverage. Our outstanding customer service experience doesn’t stop there; we also oversee the complete process with your home mortgage from beginning to end for a hassle-free home insurance experience. Shopping for home insurance Hurst, TX has never been simpler.
Freedom Insurance Group is Hurst’s Finest Home Insurance Provider
Hurst is a city in Texas situated in the occupied sector of northeastern Tarrant County and is part of the Dallas, Fort Worth urban area. Hurst is enclosed by other neighborhoods including Bedford, Euless, Fort Worth, Richland Hills, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, and Colleyville. The population as of 2021 is 38,660. Outlet shops, gardens, eateries, and more can be located throughout the zone with abundant of recreation close by including the NRH20 Family Water Park and NYTEX Sports Complex. Freedom Insurance Group is honored in being the main home insurance provider in Hurst! We take great pride in delivering fair rates and excellent coverages.
When Hurst dwellers are in search for the best Homeowners Insurance, coverages and rates, they shop with us at Freedom Insurance Group. We shop 25 + top-rated carries and find the finest choice for you. A Texan owned and independent agency, Freedom Insurance Group achieves business for residents in Hurst, TX, every day through our welcoming customer service team and wide business knowledge.
|Main Home Data in Hurst|
Total Population in Hurts, TX
Average Home Value in Hurst, TX
Median Household income in Hurts, TX
Median Age in Hurst, TX
Resident Resources in Hurst
|Police Department in Hurst||Fire Department in Hurst|
|825 Thousand Oaks Dr,
Hurst, TX 76054
|305 E Hurst Blvd
Hurst, TX 76054
Main Neighborhoods in Highland Hurst, TX
Mayfair is a serene neighborhood abundat with stunning single-family dwellings close to many shops and restaurants. Inhabitants can enjoy recreational activities close to Mayfair Park.
An heterogenous area offering an array of single-family dwellings, Valentine Oaks offers a serene area for its inhabitants to call home.
Buena Vista is a serene community situated just off of Buena Vista drive with Central Park, Hurst Tennis Center, and other local shops and restaurants near by!
Major Neighborhoods in Hurst
|Bedford Euless Rd||Bell Station||Billie Creek|
|Campus Dr||Central & Bellaire Park||Chisholm Trail Estates|
|Crooked Stick||Crystal Glenn Circle||Fair Oaks Park|
|Fox Glenn||Glade Estates||Grayson Villas|
|Heatherwood Estates||Hurst||Lakes of River Trails North|
|Lakeview||Lonesome Dove||Madison Place|
|Mason Park||Mayfair North||Mill Haven|
|Northeast||North East Mall||Park Ridge Estates|
|Precinct Line||Prestondale||The Boulders|
|Valentine Oaks||Versailles Parc||Villas On Calloway Creek|
|Wintergreen North||Woodcrest/Lucas Addition|
Freedom Insurance Group is Proud to Serve Hurst, Texas
Knowing you’re protected with the right coverages can bring you peace of mind. Finding the right coverages for the lowest price will deliver the protection you deserve while keeping money in your pocket. Freedom Insurance Group understands and helps find homeowners throughout Hurst, Texas, the right coverage options for their needs at the lowest cost possible.
We get to know our clients to better understand their needs. Each homeowner’s needs are different and by creating a custom approach to your insurance needs we can prevent gaps in your coverage while saving you the most amount of money.
Our agents work for you by comparing your coverage needs among more than 25 top-rated insurance companies with strong financial ratings and a range of coverage options. By comparing your coverage among multiple brands, we can build a custom coverage option for you and your home that doesn’t break the bank. Contact us today or get a free home insurance quote with only a few clicks of a button.
Freedom Insurance specializes in the following Texas Insurance Services: