Home Insurance Discounts Available in Dallas, TX
|Home Discount Name||Home Discount Description||Discount Amount|
|New Home||New Construction Recently Purchased||up to 40%|
|Age of home||5 Years Old||up to 26%|
|Bundle||Home And Auto||up to 25%|
|Upgrades||Electrical, plumbing, heating, roof full updates||up to 20%|
|Age of home||10 Years Old||up to 13%|
|Construction type||Fire Resistive||up to 11%|
|Advance Purchase||7 Days Advance Purchase||up to 8%|
|Loyalty||10+ Years Renewal||up to 8%|
|Construction type||Masonry||up to 7%|
|Paid in Full||Paid in Full||up to 7%|
|Loyalty||5 Years Renewal||up to 6%|
|Fire Sprinklers||Sprinklers||up to 9%|
|Claims Free||5 Year Claims Free||up to 5%|
|Claims Free||10+ Year Claims Free||up to 5%|
|Hail Resitant Roof||Hail Resistant Roof (class 1,2,3,4)||up to 12%|
|Loyalty||3 Years Renewal||up to 5%|
|Fire Alarm||Central Station||up to 2%|
|Gated Community||With Patrol||up to 2%|
|Burglar Alarm||Police Department||up to 4%|
|Burglar Alarm||Central Station||up to 4%|
|Age of home||15 Years Old||up to 4%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Shut Off And Alarm||up to 4%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Shut Off||up to 3%|
|Gated Community||Without Patrol||up to 2%|
|Water Safety System||Water Leak Detection – Alarm||up to 3%|
|Automatic payments||Electronic Fund Transfer||up to 3%|
|Burglar Alarm||Local||up to 1%|
|Fire Alarm||Local||up to 1%|
|Age of home||20 Years Old||up to 2%|
|Smoke Detector||Smoke Detector||up to 1%|
|Fire Extinguisher||Fire Extinguisher||up to 1%|
|Storm Shutter||Storm Shutters||up to 1%|
|Deadbolt||Deadbolt||up to 1%|
The Secrets to Saving on Home Insurance in Dallas Texas
If you’re a homeowner, chances are you’re going to want to save money on your home insurance policy. A home is your shelter and your investment. Putting a significant amount of money into your home is a great financial move, but you’ll also need to protect your interest. Home insurance policies differ from homeowner to homeowner. This is due to several reasons including your coverage needs, personal factors which affect your premium, and characteristics of your home, just to name a few. But saving on a home insurance policy is the shared dream of all homeowners. Your dream can be a reality through these easy to follow tips:
- Compare your rates among a variety of insurance brands. Each insurance brand will assess your risk differently which leads to differing insurance premiums. By shopping around you can find the right company for your needs.
- Bundling: your home insurance policy with your auto insurance
- Increase your deductible for a lower home insurance premium.
- Install improvements to your home that increase its ability to sustain natural disasters, prevent crime, or keep your household safe. (Examples: Hurricane grade storm shutters, security systems, a fire alarm system with sprinklers, etc.)
- Loyalty discounts: Customers who stay with the same insurance company for a long time are rewarded with discounts.
- Near a fire hydrant/fire station: The closer you are to a fire hydrant and also the fire station, the faster fires can be put out, earning you a discount.
- New home: New homes typically are built with stronger safety innovations, making claims less costly.
- High-quality roof: Hail and wind damage are among the top reasons homeowners file a claim. A sturdy roof can lower your premiums. (Of course, it lowers your heating bill and looks nice, too. Sweet!)
- Tidy yard: When insurance reps visit your property, they like to see it looking spiffy. Neatly trimmed grass, shrubs, and trees lower fire risk and show the insurance company that you care about your property. Discount!
- Avoid recreational hazards: A home without a pool or trampoline is at much less of a risk of a claim, earning you a discount on your coverage.
There are plenty of ways to save money on your policy and seeing as every homeowner needs this protection, it only makes sense to receive it at the lowest rate. Texas has some of the highest home insurance rates in the country making it imperative for homeowners to take the necessary steps to save money. Shop around, bundle when you can, and do your part in protecting your home for the best results.
What is the cost of Home Insurance in Dallas, TX?
The average rate of homeowner’s insurance in Dallas is $1,741 with Freedom Insurance Group clients. By comparison shopping policies, we are able to find the best policy at the best price without bargaining on coverage. Frequently, we’ve been able to save our clients more than $899 in Dallas. The savings can reach $1,500 and more if you bundle auto insurance with your home insurance quotes.
|Property Coverage Level||Average Annual Rate|
*Information retrieved from the Texas Department of Insurance from Help Insure and averaged with internal data.
Dallas, TX Auto and Homeowners Insurance Bundling Discounts Average rates
|Place||1 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance||2 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance||3 Car Bundle Savings On Insurance|
Most companies consider these things when deciding on your premium:
- Your home’s age and condition. Companies can’t turn you down just because of your home’s age or value, but they can charge you more.
- Your home’s replacement cost. Houses with higher replacement costs have higher premiums.
- Construction materials. Premiums are higher for houses built completely of wood. They’re lower for houses built of brick or stone.
- Where you live. Premiums are higher in areas that have more storms or crime.
- Availability of local fire protection. Premiums are lower for houses that are close to fire stations.
- Your claims history. Your premiums might be higher if you’ve had claims in the past.
- Your insurance score. Some companies use your credit score to decide what to charge you. Your premiums will be lower if you have good credit.
What does the standard Home Insurance Policy in Dallas, TX Include?
Homeowners insurance offers coverages with the goal of protecting your home, personal belongings, and your liability in case your home becomes damaged to a peril/loss including a visitor’s medical fee, fire, robbery /vandalism, etc. Policies vary, but take a look at some of the most usual coverage choices below:
- Dwelling Coverage (A): this protects your home’s physical structure, for instance, your home’s foundation, roof, and walls. It can even protect structures that are linked to your home such as a deck, detached garage, or patio. Dwelling coverage is an important coverage for homeowner’s insurance.
- Other Structures Coverage (B): whereas the principal structure of your home is covered by dwelling coverage, structures that are not linked to your home will require other structures coverage to stay protected. This encloses decks, detached garages, sheds/shops, etc.
- Personal Property Coverage (C): protects against damaged personal possessions that happen from particular perils including fires, theft, or vandalism. Each policy differs and what is or isn’t covered will depend on your insurance company. For more costly objects such as art or jewelry, you may need extended coverage options.
- Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses Coverage (D): should a covered peril generate a circumstance in which your home is unlivable, this coverage aids you pay for where you temporarily live while waiting for your home to be rebuilt to a habitable state.
- Personal Liability Coverage (E): this coverage is to protect homeowners against possible medical expenses that can accumulate should a visiting party become injured on your property and you are found responsible. Personal liability coverage can also cover possible legal fees related with the injury.
- Medical Expenses Coverage (F): within your homeowner’s insurance policy, it helps to cover the essential medical bills of a guest in your home should they become hurt while visiting your property. Medical expenses coverage can even help balance costs if you are not responsible.
Supplementing Your Homeowners Insurance Policy in Dallas
There are several perils your home may face that aren’t covered by your standard home insurance policy. Through endorsements, additional coverage options, and changing your homeowners insurance policy, you can gain even more protection. Take a closer look at some of the options you have when searching for additional protection and speak with an agent to find the best options for your needs:
- Flood Insurance- Floods continue to devastate cities across Texas and the United States and you may be surprised to learn that flood damage is not covered by your homeowners insurance. The Dallas, TX, region has a moderate risk of flooding over the next 30 years according to Flood Factor making it a threat to residents in the area. As many as 1 in 4 flood claims come from homeowners who live outside of high-risk areas. Adding flood insurance helps protect against a common threat to your home by helping you restore flood-related losses.
- Umbrella Insurance- Liability protection is important for every homeowner but for those with more to lose, it is a critical component. In the event of a lawsuit, your assets could become vulnerable without the right protections in place. Avoid losing what you’ve worked hard for by purchasing umbrella insurance that can cover your valuables after you’ve reached your policy limits.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage- Your homeowners insurance policy will protect your personal belongings, but there are policy limits. If you are looking to protect valuables like jewelry and fine art with values that exceed your coverage, this endorsement can help protect your high value or unique items
- Extended Replacement Cost- Although not all losses are completely devastating, some are and can exceed the amount of coverage you have for your home. For example, one of the rarest perils a homeowner may face is also the most expensive, a house fire. If you suffer a total loss and require replacing your possessions and rebuilding your home, extended replacement cost coverage can help you cover losses outside of your homeowners insurance’s coverage.
About Freedom Insurance Group
Established in Texas, Freedom Insurance Group is different from other insurance companies by producing an improved experience for our clients. We know that our clients don’t want to waste their time replying to long questionnaires or on the phone talking to agents only to take several days to receive a quote. At Freedom Insurance Group, all we need is your address and basic personal information and we can provide to you a customized quote in no time! From there, your committed agent will customize your quote by rating your policy through more than 25+ Premiere insurance companies, while construing your coverage to meet your necessities at a rate that fits your financial plan. This generates an ideal balanced quote in both value and coverage. Our outstanding customer service experience doesn’t stop there; we also oversee the complete process with your home mortgage from beginning to end for a hastle-free home insurance experience. Shopping for home insurance Dallas, TX has never been simpler.
Freedom Insures auto & home insurance for the following Zip Codes in Dallas, TX
75201 75222 75242 75267 75336 75374
75202 75223 75243 75270 75339 75376
75203 75224 75244 75275 75342 75378
75204 75225 75245 75277 75346 75379
75205 75226 75246 75283 75350 75380
75206 75227 75247 75284 75353 75381
75207 75228 75248 75285 75354 75382
75208 75229 75249 75286 75355 75386
75209 75230 75250 75287 75356 75387
75210 75231 75251 75294 75357 75388
75211 75232 75252 75295 75359 75389
75212 75233 75253 75301 75360 75390
75214 75234 75258 75303 75363 75391
75215 75235 75260 75310 75364 75392
75216 75236 75261 75312 75367 75393
75217 75237 75262 75313 75368 75394
75218 75238 75263 75315 75370 75395
75219 75239 75264 75320 75371 75396
75220 75240 75265 75323 75372 75397
75221 75241 75266 75326 75373 75398
Freedom Insurance Group is Dallas’s Finest Home Insurance Provider
Dallas is a city in Texas and the main city seat of Dallas County, with suburbs ranging into Collin, Denton, Kaufman and Rockwall counties. The population as of 2021 is 1,343,575. Situated in North Texas, the city of Dallas is the center of the biggest urban area in the Southern US and the main inland urban area in the U.S. Historically, Dallas was populated by the Caddo settlers prior to Spanish colonists. Dallas is named after Alexander James Dallas, who was the United States Secretary of the Treasury at the end of the War of 1812. Presently in Dallas there is something for everyone to enjoy and participate in! Freedom Insurance Group is honored in being the main insurance provider in Dallas, TX.
When Dallas homeowners are in search of quality Homeowners insurance, coverages and rates, they shop with us at Freedom Insurance Group. We shop 25 different top-rated insurance companues and find the best option for you. We also answer all you question in English and Spanish. A Texan owned independent agency, Freedom Insurance Group accomplishes business for residents in Dallas, TX, daily through our great bilingual customer service and wide business knowledge.
|BALCH SPRINGS||HALL ARTS RESIDENCES||UNIVERSITY PLACE|
|BLUFFVIEW||HOLLYWOOD SANTA MONICA||VUE AT KNOLL TRAIL|
|CITYPLACE||JUNIUS HEIGHTS||ZANG TOWNS|
|ARTS DISTRICT||KIMSEY TOWNHOMES||DEEP ELLUM|
|BISHOP ARTS DISTRICT||L STREETS||DISNEY STREETS|
|BOB THOMPSON||LOFTS ON BENNETT AVENUE||DOWNTOWN DALLAS|
|BOOTH BROTHERS||M STREETS||EAST DALLAS|
|BRYAN HEIGHTS CONDOS||MERIDIAN||HIGHLAND PARK|
|BRYAN PLACE||MERION||KESSLER PARK|
|CAPELLA PARK||MIDWAY HOLLOW||KNOX PARK|
|CARUTH HILLS||MUNGER PLACE||LAKE HIGHLANDS|
|CASA LINDA||MUSEUM TOWER||LAKEWOOD|
|CAXTON COURT RESIDENCES||OAK PARK GARDENS||NORTH DALLAS|
|CHURCHILL WAY||PARKSIDE AT TRINITY GREEN||OAK CLIFF|
|CLASSIC URBAN||PRAIRIE CREEK||OAK LAWN|
|CONRAD HOMES||SHARIF & MUNIR||PARK CITIES|
|DESCO FINE||SPARKMAN CLUB ESTATES||PRESTON HOLLOW|
|DEVONSHIRE||STEVENS PARK||STATE THOMAS|
|DINSMORE COURT||SWISS AVENUE CROSSING||SWISS AVENUE|
|ENCLAVE AT LAKE HIGHLANDS TOWN CENTER||TEAGARDEN ESTATES||UNIVERSITY PARK|
|FARMERS MARKET||THE GROVE||UPTOWN DALLAS|
|FAULKNER PERRIN||THE RESERVE||VICTORY PARK|
|FOREST HILLS||TINLEY PARK||WEST END|
|GLENCOE PARK||TRINITY BLUFF||WHITE ROCK CREEK TRAIL|
|GOOSE RUN||TURTLE CREEK||WHITE ROCK LAKE|
|GREENLAND HILLS||TYPO TOWNS||WINNETKA HEIGHTS|
Freedom Insurance Group is Proud to Serve Dallas, Texas
Knowing you’re protected with the right coverages can bring you peace of mind. Finding the right coverages for the lowest price will deliver the protection you deserve while keeping money in your pocket. Freedom Insurance Group understands and helps find homeowners throughout Dallas, Texas, the right coverage options for their needs at the lowest cost possible.
We get to know our clients to better understand their needs. Each homeowner’s needs are different and by creating a custom approach to your insurance needs we can prevent gaps in your coverage while saving you the most amount of money.
Our agents work for you by comparing your coverage needs among more than 25 top-rated insurance companies with strong financial ratings and a range of coverage options. By comparing your coverage among multiple brands, we can build a custom coverage option for you and your home that doesn’t break the bank. Contact us today or get a free home insurance quote with only a few clicks of a button.
Freedom Insurance specializes in the following Texas Insurance Services: